Any comments sent to this blog will be be moderated. That is I will either accept them or reject them according to my rather random whims. Some firm rules are:
- Comments will not be posted which clearly identify by word, image, or any other method a living individual unless I have that person's explicit permission to do so. In the case of minors I would also need the explicit permission of a parent or guardian. I will take a comment which includes the sender's name as a signature as explicit permission to post it.
- Comments will not posted which in my uninformed opinion may be illegal under Australian or Tasmanian law.
- Comments will not be posted which appear to me to be primarily advertising a commercial product or venture.
- Generally, comments will not be posted which I regard as vulgar or likely to give offence.
Some rather vaguer rules are:
- Comments from someone who actually attended a 'seeking Layli' event will normally be posted no matter how far off topic.
- Comments from someone who doesn't attend these events are expected to be pretty much on the topic of devotional picnics held in spots of wild scenic beauty.
- Generally speaking I am not likely to post argumentative comments or disagreements with people especially if the person being disagreed with is me.
These are not the laws of God just the rules of of this blog but I will to the extent of my limited resources of tact and wisdom try to follow this advice from Baha'u'llah:
"Indeed the laws of God are like unto the ocean and the children of men as fish, did they but know it. However, in observing them one must exercise tact and wisdom..."