Anyway we are going to check out Mount Barrow again on Sunday January 3rd 2010 to see if she's there. We've been up there twice before but once was in rain. Our second attempt is documented here
The arrangements are the same as last time. We will meet at the picnic spot at noon for picnic and prayers.
However, we may change our search methods. In the past we have gone up to the plateau and looked down hoping to see Layli.
Perhaps it might be pleasanter and maybe more successful to search through the forests below the plateau? We can decide during the picnic.
Hope to see you there!